- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Touge Academy are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Touge Academy only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give Touge Academy via email or other direct contact from you. Touge Academy will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Touge Academy will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted Touge Academy. Touge Academy will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Touge Academy at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting Touge Academy via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data Touge Academy have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data Touge Academy have about you.
• Have Touge Academy delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about Touge Academy’s use of your data.
Touge Academy take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever Touge Academy collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to Touge Academy in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While Touge Academy use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Touge Academy also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.