Terms & Conditions
In purchasing from TougeAcademy.Org it is considered that you have Read, Understood, and Accepted the below Terms and policies of TougeAcademy.org. Abusive customers and derogatory emails will not be tolerated and TougeAcademy.org reserves the right to refuse business to anyone who is found to be abusive and or derogatory to any of the staff of TougeAcademy.org.
"TougeAcademy.org" , "Our" and "We" are used interchangeably as the same entity.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE
This site is owned and operated by TougeAcademy.org. All maker descriptions, logos, and photos are used for informational purposes only. All other materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, video clips, icons, and images, as well as the logic, are the sole property of TougeAcademy.org. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without TougeAcademy.org expressed written consent. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties within but not limited to USA, the Japan, Australia, the UK and European Union.
PRICES, CHARGES and PURCHASING
All prices listed in our website catalog include shipping & handling charges unless otherwise stated.
We offer automatic discounts on all shipping for multiple items purchased from TougeAcademy.org
1. We are NOT responsible for fluctuations in exchange rates before or after Card authorization or Bank transfer date(s)
2. We are NOT responsible for applicable Import duties/and/or Taxes incurred into any Country; it is understood that import Tax charges and brokerage fees are the SOLE responsibility of the Importer.
3. We are NOT responsible for storage charges incurred as the result of delayed shipment, delayed clearance, Strikes, Civil Commotion, Acts of War or short shipment howsoever incurred
4. we are NOT responsible for losses incurred as the result of partial shipment, short shipment or Non-delivery by any Carrier for any reason
5. we are NOT responsible for losses occurring as the result of misinterpretation and/or typographical error involving any of our Website information, pricing; and/or Freight rates, which are subject to change entirely at our discretion. At our discretion, we will cancel or amend any Order placed with us.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw; modify, or otherwise rescind, any Quotation given at our discretion or cancel any Order at any time, with the maximum limit of liability being recognized as the total FOB Japan value of the Quotation or Order thus cancelled or modified
7. we reserve the right to alter pricing, item descriptions and/or availability of any and all Parts and Products offered by TougeAcademy.org at any time and for any reason
8. some pictures of products are sample pictures; you will receive the item that is specified for your car regardless of what is pictured.
9. we are NOT responsible for Manufacturer's changes in Design, Color, or Materials of parts or accessories supplied
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders are shipped by either USPS or a pre-designated courier for international shipping. In stock items usually ship within 2-3 days after receipt of order. TougeAcademy.org does not guarantee on time delivery. Any expected shipment dates given to customer on items are approximate. Out of stock items will be placed on backorder. Backorder items will ship within 2-3 days after receipt of shipment from manufacturer. TougeAcademy.org does not refund prior to delivery, unless items are backordered and the customer would like a refund. NOT APPLICABLE if customer agrees to wait for the back order and then decides not to wait while part is being manufactured. Returns are non negotiable for buyers remorse or if the customer has purchased the incorrect item. In some cases TougeAcademy.org may agree to restock the purchased item, please contact us in this case. A restocking Fee will apply in the event that restocking is accepted, this fee is 35% of the purchase price. New items are sold as is and in the case the ordered part is correctly delivered, there is no return. If a incorrect item is delivered, please contact us immediately for a resolution. All packages are insured unless otherwise requested by buyer. The buyer assumes all responsibility with USPS shipping. USPS is insured, any item that is damaged in transit will need to be claimed with USPS for insurance. With the claimed amount TougeAcademy.org can replace the damaged item(s) if we have it in stock. Used items are tested before selling and are sold on a no return policy. TougeAcademy.org will need to be informed within 7 days of receiving the item if the purchaser thinks a item is defective. TougeAcademy.org does not make any of the products sold and therefore there are no warranties written or otherwise expressed by TougeAcademy.org. TougeAcademy.org will act as an agent on your behalf to claim on your warranty with the maker if an item is thought to be defective. This must be done within 7 days of you receiving the product, no exceptions. If the maker agrees to look at the item, it will need the item returned to TougeAcademy.org within 7 days via trackable mail (as returned goods) for TougeAcademy.org to make a claim with our suppliers. Once the item is received it will be sent to the maker to be tested. If it proves to be defective the product will be fixed or replaced and TougeAcademy.org will ship it back to you for free.
Racing on the street is illegal, irresponsible, and dangerous. All performance parts sold for racing are meant for legal, off-street racing purposes only. In buying performance parts from TougeAcademy.org, you are agreeing to use these parts for legitimate off-street racing purposes only. TougeAcademy.org, its management, and its employees intend for all of its customers to enjoy their purchases, within legal parameters. As such, TougeAcademy.org cannot accept responsibility for the irresponsible actions of those who do not adhere to their local laws. To the responsible racing enthusiasts out there, welcome to our store. In purchasing the buyer is agreeing that s/he has read, understands and accepts the above listed policies.